Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Heavy Long Distance Runneing Shoe

Error [Impromptus]

The mistake was to believe it would be easy. Believing that I would know how the skills they need at the best time for everything follows simply, logically, almost without noise. Believing in frozen images of happiness. But it was a bit forgotten quickly that it is not me that is new to life when I've already proven, that his skin is as smooth as mine was wrinkled, he learned to speak when I 'I learned to gag ...

So I made the mistake of believing that I could do it naturally, without thinking. Dare I say that I made the mistake of thinking that I would know how "primitive"? I dare. But, no. Finally, it is not known. One never knows, does not it? Because every day is new and requires to reinvent itself. Even invent itself. Because he does not speak and I do not understand. I look and feel useless performs certain actions without being sure they are fair, and crying, back alone on all this guilt that never leaves me.

I made this mistake. I never thought it would be so hard being a mother.

An error ... so sweet Because I'm finally mother.

---

For Impromptus on the theme of the week: find the error.

0 comments:

Post a Comment