Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Get Mintues For Afghan Roshan Calling Card

First time ... In

is a day marked a milestone because for the first time in my life surfer fierce, I met a blogamie . And it Pandora which suffered plasters my incompetence in the matter.

Nevermind organized mess that is my house right now ( really? Only at this time?) catastrophic and the opening of the bottle of wine she had very kindly brought (another again, I'm sorry ... it did can not be seen but I never really knew where to put me ... yet it is not my habit to miss the uncorking of a bottle !) and we dwell on the rest.

I'm not saying that I was not a bit tense. Not that I am afraid she is assassinated ( no, no, I assure you it had not occurred ) but still, I felt like a youngster before his first debutantes ball. .. Amazing to see how we can "know" someone through writing and yet all feel helpless in front of him! Even after more than a year! Good and then me, when I'm shy, I'm clumsy and a little too talkative ... To camouflage. Call me Super Quiche! :)

In any case, it was nice: I come away a book to cook cakes Alsatian Noyes (thank you!) full of links where to find calls to texts, ideas for reading in SF, Fantasy and Polar and a beta-reader and veteran of record ( if, if I insist! Just because it shook me 5 minutes the first time that I will not! Quite the contrary! Even if necessary, I will provide you with a scalpel!). And renewed motivation ( but obviously not going to iron ...) .

Conclusion: thank you again and do it again whenever you want. I swear the next time be more relaxed! O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment