Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Camelback Disney World

Bits of Noyes

He was ready before anyone else ...

hidden ... I'm there, they will not see me!

Damn, I'm spotted!

Bah what? I expect the tom-christmas me. Otherwise, it will still sting me my milk!

And the table was beautifully set (hey, she's beautiful my table?).

Because she was to receive exceptional meals.

From this, we go to this ...

Then it ...
So, I won the title of supplying official foie gras for next Christmas.
(Hein beautiful she is my foie fat?)
Yes, I know, I'd cut a little big ...

And for dessert, this year I surpassed.

Log salted butter caramel with a chocolate icing (and butter, or vice versa ...).
With and without decorations.

I know it does not really Christmas but my store where I shop that had not hired dwarves saw and magic mushrooms. So I did with what he had.

And here, the second of which I am particularly proud. If not more. Because she was as good as beautiful ... I have knots in your stomach not only look at the pictures.


Log in white chocolate and praline and Gavotte (c) and red fruit sauce and mocha (coffee-caramel what).

(Hein they are beautiful my logs?: O)


0 comments:

Post a Comment