Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Does Climbing Represent In A Dream

Buzz

I am serene.

We propose that the expertise is recognized around the world, our security forces, lead to the resolution of security situations of this type.


Dad: Create a SCI 93 years, it is possible!
Mom: I agree with you wholeheartedly, my Bernard!
Patrick Huilier : Gaddafi bed Montesquieu.


Everything I did was equal.

Francis Bairoux : Parties are held by their hard cores.
Boris Boisbouillon : Gaddafi (and Mr.?) was a terrorist. It is no longer, he made his confession.


Oh damn, they came, they're all there!

Buddies before:

Michael Croce, Prime Minister? Michel Poniatowski and why not?
Bernard Kush-Panniers : Hey ho! I'm here! yes, yes, there, in the hole!
Jacques Attila : And me, and I have 3000 new proposals!
kiss-Eric Young : As long as I keep a small occupation.
Francis Bairoux : Parties are held by their hard cores. (be nice, Francis, you've already said and more, you have nothing to do there)
Jacques C. Hariri : it touches me without moving one another.

same Ya Nico's son cursed

Nico Chief: We need you, Dominic. (Dominica picnic lunch? No, no, no Cui then, the hook hanging from a butcher) ( Chef Nico aside: the con of his race!)
Brice Blasters: I am struck. I could do with a little rum, me.
Huilier Patrick: Oh bé tee, finally, I remain, one is not really there?
Plombet Gerard: You know I want to break your face! - Chef Nico: You know who you speak? GP: it's for fun, relaxed !
Alain skirt (a Land!): I am passionate about justice. (14 months suspended)
Claude Gland: Guano and my friend, then! he feels the droppings?
Francis Bairoux : Parties are held by their hard cores. (Francis !)

I'll see you out Let

I Hate Sister
and I'll write two books, here !

Cartoons of Edward Lear : A Book of Nonsense (aptly named)

0 comments:

Post a Comment