Thursday, October 28, 2010

Coffee Table Box How To Build

Hurricane


more he wrote, the more I like this author.

On the advice of a friend, I first read
The sun Scorta and I liked it but even Goncourt while he was, he did not left an indelible (désolée. ..).

know I have read
The door of hell because I have in my library and because - Wow! - This book was impressive: a writing rooted in reality to a story of more spooky.

And here, finally, the last:
Hurricane . The story takes place in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. Mingle on the scene various characters who, faced with this event, react (or not ...) in their own way. What have I

do with my life? Will we survive? And if I survive, what would I do? Will I survive, anyway?

This author has a monstrous writing talent for describing places and people in their deepest darkness; talent that should not pass under any circumstances!

Laurent Gaude. -
Hurricane . Actes Sud, August 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment