Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scanner Could Not Be Initialised

A gentleman

Yesterday I took the subway (not possible ... and well, though!). At one stop on line A (yes I usually palm in the direction of the line ... A), a man entered. He did not hurry, so much so that I concerned that the doors close on him. Medium-sized, enveloped, broad nose and face more individual, he looked at me slightly by his eyes move forward and backward, as if he wanted to scare me. It seemed he was smiling. I asked in a voice barely audible, if he wanted the seat I occupied, and without a word he said no, that if he wanted to sit on it would have been headquarters not far from me that I had not noticed, and it took the metro to a station. All this with a measured slowness in one hand and a gaze.

I looked away, almost regretfully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment