Sunday, July 19, 2009

Japanische Elektro Tortur

few days:)

I realize that now, I have a stupid smile on his lips. Needless to say, "stupid," you say. But I dunno, it must be because I'm just very tired from a very poor sleep patterns due to holidays, and then I do not know, but by going through all your blogs, I have a stupid smile. Maybe because I tell myself I'll spend some time with you, hoping not to be too clumsy. (PS: for milk, It starts with good intentions ... --'). Anyway. Note that the computer that crashes is that smile falter a bit stupid. And then a shot that falls flat on me makes it almost invisible, preceded by an untimely yawning. And then the coup de grace. Finally, this is what we can believe. But I feel it housed somewhere. To think of you there. And this stupid smile, that slight arousal between two yawn tired, I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment